Buttle Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttle Buddies

Jeffrey Buttle's Official Fan Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Canadian Idol - Season 6

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRAxel
Admin
Admin
TRAxel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Canadian Idol - Season 6 Empty
PostSubject: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:15 am

Anyone watching?
So far I am loving all the great talent this season!
Theo Tams is an early favourite Pink Heart
Back to top Go down
http://www.buttlebuddies.com/
skatingfan1982
Jeff Fan
Jeff Fan
skatingfan1982

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:51 am

I like Theo too, and Amberly and Katherine and Paul. Oh, and Katelyn too. I agree Terri, the talent this year is really good!
Back to top Go down
TRAxel
Admin
Admin
TRAxel

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:42 pm

It's hard because I vowed not to vote again until the voting system changes, and there are a few I would like to vote for.
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Jeff Fan
Jeff Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 am

Do you think the voting system will EVER change? I haven't been voting much either. Not like last year.
Back to top Go down
TRAxel
Admin
Admin
TRAxel

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:57 pm

I highly doubt the voting system will ever change... all depends on how ticked off the Idol franchise gets when the wrong person wins (most of the time) dunno. The voting sucks, not everyone has the time to sit around and power vote for 2 full hours after the show, nor does the average person have a few land lines and a couple of cell phones to get in even more votes! I vowed last season after voting like a mad woman for Greg Neufeld that I would never vote again, it's hard because I want to vote... but I won't do it. I am simply enjoying all the talent this season, without the worry and hassle.
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Jeff Fan
Jeff Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Which is the best way to do it, IMO, Terri! I say either vote for them all or dont' vote at all. At least then when they get voted off you wont feel like you didn't try. If you don't vote, no hard feelings when they go Smile I certainly don't have ethe time to sit around and vote for 2 hours (there's a thing called work at 7 in the morning) nor do I have all the phones in the world to do so. Totally understand! My friend tells me that idol is totally rigged, and the producers can do whatever they want.
Back to top Go down
TRAxel
Admin
Admin
TRAxel

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 pm

Well, I will still feel bad if my favourites leave... because my votes could have perhaps saved them... but I just can't vote! It used to be so fun... and it is less fun not voting but Dammit I have to stand up for what I believe in! Smile

I am very happy at the level of talent these competitors have this season though! I think it will be a great top 10 no matter what... some people are making so much fun of Mark Day... I think he has a good voice, last night's performance wasn't the best, but it was still good IMO.

I think my least favourite is Martin Kerr (even though he is still pretty good)
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Jeff Fan
Jeff Fan
skatingfan1982

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:42 pm

Ya, the amount of talent this year means that the Top 10 is going to be good no matter what. It's so hard to choose! I haven't really been voting either. I like so many of them haha. Theo & Amberly are my favourites though, I'd love to see them final 2.

It's really sad when people make fun of someone that they don't like just because they're from a certain place or don't have the kind of voice they like. Mark seems like a very nice person, and he does have a good voice..even though some people may not think its "star quality". It helps of course when someone sings a song that everyone knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canadian Idol - Season 6   Canadian Idol - Season 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canadian Idol - Season 6
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Buttle Buddies :: Off Topic-
Jump to: