Buttle Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttle Buddies

Jeffrey Buttle's Official Fan Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
skatingfan1982
Jeff Fan
Jeff Fan
skatingfan1982

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!) Empty
PostSubject: Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!)   Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!) Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Wow, well let me just say...WOW. What a great show!! I have no idea where to even start, so let's start at the beginning. I was in the EIGHTH ROW! WOW. I still think its all a dream. The opening number was neat, with all the sparkly dresses and the men looking all spiff, and then they went into the chinese pairs number to Michael Buble's "Feeling Good". That was nice, and those guys certainly know how to do the lifts. Then Joannie came out in her nice pink dress and did "Finally" and she was just beautiful -- landed all her jumps and the crowd loved her. The ballet number of Sasha's was interesting -- she sure is flexible that's evident. The men didn't drop her which was good too. I didn't too much care for it, but it was neat to watch. Jenn came into the audience after that and a girl asked a question, and then Jenn was all "I need yuor help introducing this next skater, he' s been in the paper alot these days, but his last name is kind of hard to pronounce, so maybe you guys can help me. Please welcome Jeffrey..." and then I'm all like "BUTTLE", so loud I think I was the only one that said it. Haha. Jeff's program to Personal Jesus. OMG. That was HOT. Some of those moves I was just laughing so hard, and the looks he gave, omg I near died, and was swooning like there was no tomorrow. Its ALL about the PANTS!! The monkey moves. OMG!! (Norie I thought of you). I so want to see that program again. He can be my personal Jesus any time he wants. Thinking back on it now I wish I'd paid more attention to it LOL but its hard when Jeff is so darn HOT!!!! Dang it Jeff, just once, I dare you -- don't be so hot!! Then Joannie came out and she and Jeff introduced (in french) Marie-France & Patrice. Their skate to Fire was hot too, and they really showcased their talent in that one. Then it was Michael Weiss' turn, and he came out and skated to Hero. The crowd seemed to love him, they were very LOUD!! After that were Jamie & David, skating to Thankful, which was definetly nice to see LIVE finally as I'd only seen it twice on TV. The crowd loved them of course, but there are so many people there that have no clue who these skaters are. Then Sasha came out and did her thing, and I have to say she sure does like to put her foot up there high in the air to show us how flexible she is. She's a nice skater, but I just don't think she was the star of the show -- nice skating though. Then Kurt did his Ain't No Sunshine -- he had a few falls but of course, being Kurt Browning, made them a part of the program and made it seem like he did them on purpose! Gotta love that man. Then came Hard Steele. OMG!!! I could NOT stop laughing!! It was quite possibly the funniest thing I have EVER seen. The audience was really getting into it, and it was such a crack up. Jennifer defintely owned it that's for sure.

Then came Act II. The warm up group number was funny, I liked all the different voiceovers that they did explaining what they liked about warm-ups, etc, and what Jeff & Michael did was hilarious, Michael trying to get in the way of Jeff when he's trying to do the backflip (he didn't do it by the way), and then them all being like "just try and mess with me". Word to the wise Michael, don't mess with a World Champion! Then Jennifer came out to skate her "Hit Me With a Hot Note" number, and it was HOT too. I especially liked the end the way the lighting was on her and her hand in the air. It was great. Equally wonderful was Shen & Zhao's Adagio number, they were so ON and just made everything look so easy. Then came Joannie. OMG Die Another Day was FRIGGIN AWESOME!! I was watching it and I just kept saying "you go girl!!" She totally rocked it!! I was so totally impressed, and the crowd loved her too. Nessun Dorma was a pretty number, with the pairs and ice dancers, I didn't much care for the way it was introduced, but that's okay. It was a pretty number. Michael Weiss' second number was of course hot (not as hot as Jeff's though) and the crowd again loved him. Marie-France and Patrice's second number was great too -- they were really ON and really had fun with it. Kurt's Papa was a Rolling Stone was great, I love that number, and it was typical Kurt -- he fell I think once but I was all "its okay Kurt, we still love you". The guy next to me thought I was nuts LOL. I was impressed with Sasha's "Hurt" -- maybe its cause I like the song, but I thought it was really good and she really got into it. Jamie & David's Lovestoned, while I'm not a fan of Justin Timberlake, they rocked the song and did some moves reserved only for the best pair in this country. Then Kurt came out to introduce Jeff and I screamed real loud, and NO ONE STOOD UP. We made noise though. Jeff's Ribbon In The Sky was great too, he just has so much confidence since becoming World Champ and it totally shows in his skating. I was so jealous of all the front-rowers who got to see him dance in from of them and the chick who he pointed at when the word "you" came up in the song (I see what you mean Erin!!). It just about killed me, that whole program I was like OMG JEFF I LOVE YOU!!! When it was over I stood up and guess what : NO ONE ELSE DID!!! What the heck Victoria, what is wrong with you that you can't give our WORLD CHAMPION a friggin STANDING OVATION!!! Oh well, I did. Then the guy next to me asked me who that was, I was like "are you friggin kidding me, how can NOT know who Jeff Buttle is??!!!" must live under a rock or something!! Anyways, then Jeff's voice came on again over the loud speaker talking about how he hopes we made memories because he sure did, and then the last number came on and it made me cry. Partly because I knew this was it and then it was over, and partly because it finally hit me that Jeff is World Champ. And its also a beautiful song! I loved when the skated in a line in circles, and when Sasha and Jeff tag teamed each other and Jeff did the spin while the cast circled him. I nearly died. Then they went over and each had a section and shook hands and then each took turns introducing each other. The crowd DID give a standing ovation at the end, so I was happy to see that. We're not a bunch of losers after all. Haha.

Then came the best part. Haha, you thought the skating was the best part but you were wrong. Are you sitting down? If you're not, you need to do so. I'll wait. Okay, now are you sitting? Okay, after it was all over...I GOT TO MEET JEFF!! I think I died ten times over!! I had heard from various people who went to other shows that if you go wait over by the busses then the skaters will sign autographs and take pictures with you. SO, I thought, well heck if I have a chance to meet them I am not going to pass that up. So I go over to the busses, there are two people waiting there and so I stand with them and we talk for a while while we are waiting for the skaters to come out. I get out my sharpies and the fan gift for Jeff that we gave him and wait for them to come out. The first one out was Jamie, and after she put her stuff on the bus she did come over and sign autographs for us and take pictures. It was really cold and she was complaining about that, but she was really nice. Then I can't remember, I think it was Jenn who came out next and we told her it was a good show and she signed autographs, then Sehn & Zhao signed them, and then Dave. Then it was time for JEFF. OMG. That was when I died the first time. I saw him walk out (thankfully not in his Personal Jesus pants cause I would have fainted I think) and I was like OMG OMG OMG and the girl next to me who I'd been talking to was like "call out his name maybe he'll come over" so me being the moron that I am, and Jeff seemingly being the only person I can call out things too, I was all "Jeff! Over here" and he's all "i'm just going to put my stuff on the bus" so then he did and came over to all of us with a big smile on his face looking really happy that we were there. That's when I died the second time. I was getting other autographs whilst he was at the other end of the line, but I was all like watching to make sure I didn't miss him. Finally he gets to me. I died again. He's signing my cast photo and I'm all "I have a present for you", and he's all "for me?" and I felt like saying, well yea of course you're the world champion, but instead I was all "yea its from all your fans at JeffButtle.com". OMG I am the BIGGEST DORK IN THE WORLD!! Then I asked him if I get a picture with him and he's all "of course" and so then he hugs me and we smile at the camera. I died eight times in that one moment. HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP. BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE!!! Then I was all "thanks Jeff' and then he got one with the girl next to me and I was all "oh yea, congratulations" to him LOL. He didn't actually say anything about the gift, except for thank you (I think, he must've..he makes it very hard to concentrate). Then Kurt came out and he was the last one to sign autographs and to get on the bus,I kept watching Jeff, he went over to the other fans and signed their things and then I saw him get on the bus with our present. Man I am lame haha! It seemed so much less lame when I thought of it back in February. I hope he likes it, and I hope he will tell us if he likes it -- why do I think that won't happen haha! Denise you'll have to ask him for me!! Joannie, Sasha, & Marie & Patch didn't sign any autographs. I didnt' care though, I got to meet Jeff. My life is truly complete. OMG I still can't believe its real. The film is getting developed tomorow and I will be posting the pic on facebook and elsewhere for you all to see. I still can't believe it, you should see the smile on my face. I defintely made a memory tonight. Or a million. It was a great show, with a GREAT moment afterwards, and while I wish Stars On Ice could go on forever, I guess I'll just have to wait until next year.

Now I must try and go to bed. I have to get up in less than 7 hours. Ugh. I am floating on a cloud and don't expect to get much shut eye tonight, but my dreams will be full of wonderful skater and hot skater men. Not much more a girl could ask for!
Back to top Go down
TRAxel
Admin
Admin
TRAxel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!)   Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Awesome AWESOME AWESOME!!!
Great review and I am so happy for you!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buttlebuddies.com/
Norie
Norie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!)   Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!) Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:29 pm

YAY!! Hooray Charlotte.I am so happy that you had such a great time at the show.Getting to meet Jeff is like icing on the cake.A memory to keep forever!!Great review as well. Skate Canada
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Jeff Fan
Jeff Fan
skatingfan1982

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!)   Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!) Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:24 pm

very sweet icing on a very big cake indeed! its weird now though, cause everytime i watch a video or an interview with Jeff i start thinking "OMG I know that guy!!" and i only talked to him for like 2 minutes MAX!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!)   Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars On Ice Victoria Review (including the meet & greet!)
Page 1 of 1