Buttle Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buttle Buddies

Jeffrey Buttle's Official Fan Club Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TRAxel
Admin
Admin
TRAxel

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions Empty
PostSubject: Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions   Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:00 am

Awe... she will be missed, always a breath of fresh air, a ray of sunshine... I wish her all the best in her next adventure.

Click here to read the article from Skate Canada
Back to top Go down
http://www.buttlebuddies.com/
missflick
missflick

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions   Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:13 pm

I wish her well.
Back to top Go down
Norie
Norie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions   Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 8:24 pm

Awww...I'll miss her also. I wish her all the best in the direction her life will now take. Thank you for all of the memories you have given to us. flower
Back to top Go down
skatingfan1982
Jeff Fan
Jeff Fan
skatingfan1982

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions   Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:09 am

The only time I ever saw her skate (that I can remember anyway) was her breathtaking performance at 2008 Nationals. I will always remember it, and the reaction of the audience from it. Thank you! It was the skate of the day, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions   Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesley Hawker retires from eligible figure skating competitions
Page 1 of 1